Saturday, June 25, 2011

Goodies Infatuation

In Achy Breaky Heart, Billy Ray Cyrus sings: "My sulphur red nose is not a cave"

In the song Erotic, Madonna reveals her secret infatuation with Bill Oddie.  She sings: "Bill Oddie.  Bill Oddie.  Put your hands all over my body."

Speaking of The Goodies, if you're ever lonely all you have to do is wear a Goodies T-shirt and walk around the shopping mall.  Any time I wear that shirt out people I've never met stop and talk to me because of it.  You'd be walking along and someone aged in their thirties will be walking towards you then their eyes will light up and their hand will give like a half point as their mouth gapes a bit.  Then they will sort of rush towards you all excited like they expect you do any thing any time with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment